Thursday, January 10, 2008

Family Fun Time

Here are some pictures from the past couple weeks.

Playing on his new quilt from Aunt Tamar. (see his teeth?)
Car shopping: Going for his first test drive.

And his second.


We put in 50cents for this to see what he thought of it...which was not much, apparently.

Bored last Friday night-we took off to the Kid Zone! The place was deserted at 5pm and we had free reign of the whole place.
William helping Daddy with ski ball (it didn't help much- Mommy still won. By a lot.)
Playing in the toddler zone.


New years fireworks. I swear- Germans go crazy for New Years! Everyone, everywhere was lighting off tons of fireworks! It was like our own fireworks war-zone. Very fun and a little overwhelming too. This is a terrible video- but it gives the general idea of the mahem that was Midnight.

You can almost see how tired Nathaniel is in this picture!
Camera was on a weird setting for this picture, but I still thought it was cute.
When he doesn't want to nap I find him chewing on the crib. Yummy.



14 comments:

Christie said...

What fun cute pictures, thanks for keeping us in touch. William has grown so much. What a cutie!

Miss M said...

More, more, more!!!!

Unknown said...

he is no longer a little baby! Are you ready to come home and get that boy in a real crib yet?!!!:)

T J V said...

did you guys get any sleep new year's? dang that would have been loud! i can't believe how big william is!

Teresa said...

That is an awesome video of New Year's. I think it gives people a little taste. :) Isn't it so fun?!

Julia said...

He is getting so big!!!

Mandy said...

wow, it looks like he's grown so much since i saw him last, and that was not that long ago!!!

Marc said...

Nathaniel? Tired?! Never!!! That boy can go all night.

Anonymous said...

What amazing fireworks. Your baby is sooo big now1

Cami said...

What fun adventures you have! How fun to have fireworks!

Spilter said...

OH I just can't believe how big William is getting. He is so cute. THat is fun to have fireworks!!

Julie said...

William is such a cute little man! I love his long sleeve, short sleeve shirt combos. :)

Jeri said...

I love seeing your little guy grow up! He is co cute!

Anonymous said...

What a precious baby boy!