On September 4, 2008 at 12:14 a.m., Felicity & Nathaniel (and sleeping William) welcomed the latest addition to the Hancock family. Born almost 4 weeks early, our second son (name TBD) weighed 5 lb. 7 oz. and was 19 1/4" long. Felicity is doing remarkably well after the emergency cesarean section and plans to return home this Sunday with William's little brother. Nathaniel and William just can't wait to welcome the wee one home and to have their beautiful wife and mother back! As much as they enjoy microwavable meals and sharing "guys' night out" activities, there is nothing quite like being home together as a family.To all you readers out there: we are so grateful for your love and support. It is wonderful to have friends and family with whom we can share our joyful news... and upon whom we can rely for babysitting at such times. :) You're the best.
Goodnight to my dear ones at the hospital, and goodnight to friends and family around the globe.

29 comments:
Whoa!!! My gracious! He's here and he's beautiful!!! I am so happy to see that everyone is doing fine.
Tell Felicity that we are hoping she has a fast recovery from her c-section.
Love to you all!
He is handsome, and so little (compared to mine at least). I wish I was there to bring you dinner and take W to the park. I am sure you are being well taken care of. We love you guys!
He's so beautiful. Hope Felicity & Baby are well. What's his name?
OH Congratulations!!! I kept telling Felicity to be prepared, so I hope she listened. =)
I really wish I could run a big pile of preemie clothes over, but they would all be pink!
Let me know if you need anything!
What a great day for your family!!! September 4th is my birthday as well - it's an awesome day! :)
Anyway, congrats! Hope the recovery goes well!
Congratulations! He is beautiful! Best wishes to Felicity for a fast recovery! Can't wait to hear what his name is!
WOW! Congrats!!!! Lots of love for you, N, W, and Baby H!!!
congratulations guys. he's gorgeous.
Adorable. So glad they are healthy! We will be glad to bring you some food. Congratulations!
Wow! What a surprise! And what a handsome little man. Congratulations!
WOW! I'm so thrilled that baby boy, whose name better be worth the wait (*WINK*), has arrived here safely! Take care all of you! :)
Congratulations on your beautiful new addition. What a blessing that he is here safe and sound. A healthy baby, a healthy, beautiful, recovering mother, a proud dad, and a new big brother. Who could ask for more? We miss you. Sleep when you can! Love, the Ushers
He is adorable! Glad to hear both Felicity and Baby H are doing well.
Congratulations on your new "purty boy"! He looks just perfect!
Oh my goodness!!! TBD certainly knows how to make a dramatic entrance! We'll have to call to get the details.
Felicity, I hope you get back on your feet again soon. Congrats to you all!
Congratulations! What a cute new cousin :)
Congratulations to you ALL!!!! I hope the recovery goes well. He is darling!
Ohhh, he is scrumotious fizzy!
I so wish I was there to hold him!
You are such a sweet mommy! LOVES TO ALL!!!!
We are SO THRILLED for your family. What a sunshine. PLEASE bring W over here to play soon :)
what a sweet little guy! He is so handsome! I hope all is going well with your recovery, Felicity!
congratulations! he's adorable - and good sized, too, for being so early! we're so glad everything went well.
and hey, if you do need preemie stuff, we've got it!
Congrats!!! He is just so beautiful. I'm glad everyone is ok. Good luck!
Congrats!! I'm glad everyone is doing just fine. Felicity I hope you have a speedy recovery!
Oh how sad I am to be so far away! Congratulations, sweet dear. I would love to snuggle up to a 5 lb little one...maybe I wouldn't feel like I missed out on those first few weeks since my 9 pounder. Love you all!
Man he is so beautiful. You guys make some pretty boys. Can't wait to see more pics. Hope you are both doing good.
Amber
Wow, he is already here. He is adorable, of course. I can't wait to hear his name and I am so happy for your little family to grow. Good thing you guys were ready!
I'm a little late, but CONGRATULATIONS! I can't wait to see more pictures of your new little one and your family of FOUR!
Wow I'm slow! Congrats. I am so glad things are going well. Feliciy REST! Take care. Your baby is BEAUTIFUL!
Post a Comment