Several nights ago Nathaniel and I were at our friends, Cami & Jake's, house. Cami and I started talking about how we should go 'shooting' on Monday. Nathaniel gave me the most confused look and I said, "you know, with rifles.". 10 minutes later my beloved still had the mental image of me and Cami rifle shooting until we clarified shooting with our CAMERAS. ha! Still makes me chuckle. Here are a few of the shots that I managed to get on our shooting spree. I haven't bothered to try to edit any of them yet.
Naptime is precious time and I have some church things I need to get ready for tonight before my sweet baby wakes up.

It cracked me up how William became quite the poser when he was in line with several other kids for his turn to be a super star. Cami got an AWESOME shot of him mid "roar" that she's posted on
http://photographywannabe.blogspot.com
I love this one too. That red spot between his eyes turned up sometime mid-day and none of us have any idea how he got it!
Our sweet boy has been a generous "bisous" giver lately... especially to his daddy.
On Sunday we went out for a family walk around Lake Elkhorn. If I had Jeri's awesome skills this picture would have turned out in nice color with sunlight streaking in. Hmm. Something to work towards I guess! Maybe photoshop will help me out a bit. Keep watch. I'll work on it. 
A man and his stroller. What can I say. Maybe William knows that a baby is coming to town. Regardless, he has a passion for any baby stroller (full or doll sized) that he sees and I finally deemed it time to get him one of his own. We went for a fish pattern. It was our best bet over all the pink and heart ones! Plus, this one has a basket for his precious 'night-night'.

Are we ready? This has been a popular question! Well... logistically we are largely ready. I think we really just need diapers and then we're set (so easy to have #2 be a boy). We've got another crib, the bassinet is set up, and William can say 'Baby'. I think that's as prepped as he's gonna get though. Mentally I think I've finally come to terms with how soon the baby is going to be here. A dear friend told me how as son as the baby is born William suddenly won't be my baby anymore. He'll be my big boy. Oh, I'm a bit torn about that! I want to always cherish him as my sweet baby-however big and independent he gets.
My belly is measuring small (just like it did with W) so we have a sonogram on Friday. It'll be fun to see how big he's grown! I'll post belly pictures and baby pictures soon.
6 comments:
The tree picture, your camera exposed for the sky behind rather then the tree, next time try to get your exposure set for the light on their faces, then back up. :-) Maybe you already knew that.
Hey there! I have to go take a picture of that exact tree for Ashlee Bell. (I think they had moved out of our ward before you moved in.)
Are you coming to photography group? I hope so! =)
How sweet are 2 little cribs in the same room! Looks like you are ready!:) Great pictures! I want to join photography group too!!! Can I fly in once a week?:) LoVE you!
I'm so excited for you. What a little cutie you have.You are going to have soo much fun.
You are brave. I am terrified of putting the girls in the same room together. I know lots of people who have done it and it's no problem however, when we go in the car and Laurel falls asleep Kayleigh will start yelling at the top of her lungs "Wake Up Lar-lyn WAKE UP, WAKE UP, WAAAKE UUUP!" Anyway just wanted to say hi!
you better be ready now, cuz he's here!! haha love you i'm glad everything is okay. xoxo
I LOVE your pics! You can steal that picture from my blog if you want it, and I'll have to send you the others I got of him, actually, I put them in that slideshow on my turpinfam blog. I can't wait to go "shooting" again! Maybe not in a cramped corner of my home . . .
Post a Comment