Saturday, September 06, 2008

Random things I love about my eternal companion

She loves me unconditionally.
She is the mother of our children.
She plays the piano wonderfully well.
She is a woman of great faith.
She shows empathy for friends and family; she is slow to judge and quick to love.
She is super gifted with crafts (knitting, scrapbooking, quilting).
She occasionally laughs at my dumb jokes.
She puts up with my passion for bodybuilding and pushing myself physically.
She has an incredibly delectable laugh.
She loves that I love French.
She is amazingly humble despite being drop-dead gorgeous.
She makes our home feel like home.
She puts our sons' needs above her own.
She gives me a piece of her mind when I can benefit from it. :)
She likes to travel to new places.
She cuts my hair and shaves my neck so I don't look unkempt.
She loves her family and prays for them often.
She loves animals and is very cute with them.
She appreciates good quality music.
She has an incredibly sensitive side and doesn't hesitate to cry (usually a big plus). :)
She married me despite having an unspoken rule that she wouldn't marry a shorter man.
She used the cake decorating kit I got her to make me the most inspiring birthday cake.
She is the epitome of patience.
She likes to deep clean.
She has a pink tool belt.
She is a talented dancer.
She is the one who always keeps up our blog (unless she has just given birth).
What a lucky man I am. I love you, sweetie!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

I love her too! I am glad you take such good care of her!

Anonymous said...

you both are so blessed to have each other! thanks for sharing! :)

Heather said...

You are so right! She is truly a wonderful woman...A "Mother who Knows."

Tracy said...

You are so cute! What a nice post for Felicity. I love how she shaves your neck -- that's love!

Cami said...

What a nice post. A pink toolbelt? Wow. That's awesome.

Christie said...

Aww, cute post. I'd love to see the pink tool belt. :-)

Spilter said...

She is a sweetie. Good job doing the blog very nice post. Tell her hi for me and I hope she is feeling better every day. Please call if you need me.
Amber

T J V said...

D'accord, your wife is fabulous and a dear friend.

Mandy said...

Oh geez Nathaniel, I'm crying! How sweet!!! I agree, you have a fabulous wife, wish you guys were still here!