
While William is usually rough and tough, he knows how to express his tender side as well (just like his daddy).

Here's a classic, recurring scene as of late: "I know you don't want this binky in your mouth right now, but
I want it there, so eat it!"

Big brother coming dangerously close to disturbing little brother's peace...

David & Goliath. Funny how 17 months of breast milk and protein shakes can quadruple your size.

All parents think their kids are the cutest kids ever. We're no exception.

Sleepy time, again (22 hours a day, broken down into convenient 45 minutes segments).

For another brief moment, William was actually tender and gentle with Cameron. Way to go, macho man.

These two are just too much fun!
12 comments:
The size difference in those two is astounding! And even though we Mom's think our kids are beautiful, we still have to admit that your boys are towards the top of the charts as well. I am glad you are enjoying them, and that little Cameron is getting plenty of sleep now. He is saving up for when he is awake all the time at 10 months. haha
I love how he's trying to shove the pacifier in his mouth. It is crazy how huge William looks! Such cute brothers!
He is so tiny, i love those pictures of them both in nappies thats a keeper that one
These pictures are adorable. Looks like William is enjoying taking care of his little brother.
Oh, William is so big! Sweet smile. :) And Cameron is so little... awww... Lots of kisses to you guys. Wubba
"Helping" with the pacifier is something that I see on a daily basis as well. It is nice when there is an extra set of hands willing to do a little comforting (especially when the comfort is actually needed). I went on a walk yesterday, and it made me miss my walks with you! I am glad things are going so well. I will try not to call during one of those precious 45 minutes of nap!
They are both just so cute!! What a good brother William is. I'm sure Cameron will be too, once he stops sleeping all the time! :D
I love the latest pics. Please tell me W isn't drinking protein shakes. ha ha ha
great pics- William loves his little brother a lot, I can tell
I loved the comment about the 45 minute segment naps....and the pic of William's hand and Cameron's foot. Amazing how big William is to you now, right?
I love your pictures. I seriously think they are all so fun. William is such a good helper!
Oh what cute brothers! It really takes me back to my two boys being that size. How cute.
Post a Comment