Last weekend Nathaniel kicked his own trash by running 22 miles in 3 hours! That's my man. Always a goal. He's prepping for a marathon in 2 1/2 weeks. To make up for the morning sans-daddy he took the family to
Frankenstein castle. It was really cool! I was loving the towers and was bummed to later read that they were built on the ruins long after the castle had crumbled, but hey-- still fun. And such gorgeous scenery!

Can someone tell me who this huge, beautiful little boy is?

"William, where is the castle?"
"There it is!"

My boys

I love Andrew's face in this one!



Nathaniel was posing Cameron. It was hilarious!

Typical scene.... William barring Cameron's way.

Maybe next time I'll bring the tripod to get family pictures with me in it too... Maybe.
5 comments:
Those boys are so gorgeous, Felicity! Since W is usually at kindergarten when I see you, the photo of him looking so big and handsome made me gasp. Posing Cameron is adorable. And Andrew GREW UP in the six weeks we were in the States. No doubt about it.
The pic of your four boys is priceless. I love the Hancocks!
Love the pic of all the boys through the window...or whatever it was. So cute! They're all so handsome!
I can't get over the pictures you get of Nathaniel and all
of the boys--you have such a handsome family!
Sorry. That last one was from me.
super cool!
Post a Comment