Hmm.... Who's son is this? ;)I recently bought a couple Jillian Michaels DVDs to try and get some exercise done in the house. I thought the William and Cameron would at least be entertained and maybe even do some of the workouts with me. I underestimated my big boys! They're VERY enthusiastic and request the DVDs more than any of their other favorite shows. Nathaniel bought me some weights to use (instead of cans of soup...) and they were quite the "bone of contention," as my mom might say. I ended up still using cans of soup as my weights were hijacked by my persuasive boys. We looked on Amazon for some 1lb weights... but they were all PINK! What the heck Amazon? My sweet Nathaniel went out locally yesterday and found some 1/2 kg weights in a nice gender-neutral RED. Aww, what a wonderful Daddy to support his sons ambitions. ;)
The boys LOVE them.
The weights were carried on the walk to school today and Cameron even took his nap with them. Before I know it these kids are gonna have some killer biceps!



5 comments:
i love this post! Your boys are adorable!! && I love Jillian- she rocks my socks!
BTW, a little birdie told me you were looking FLY! So, keep up the good work lady, you are looking fantastical! ♥
Super cute! I also have her DVD and like to sometimes work out with her at night when the kids are in bed...They ended up throwing the weights at each other- so no more exercise for them! You're lucky the boys are so into it.
Jillian will shred you!! You're so nice to share your weights.
Aww...the boys want to be like their Daddy...SWEET!!
HA! Jane knows my whole ab workout. Kids are funny.
Post a Comment