Dec 25
After Santa's visit!
I took very few pictures this day and only with the point and shoot-- as part of an effort on my part to be more IN the moment. Also, I was exhausted. On Christmas Eve the boys got their adorable new jammies from N and I. I was careful to not put Cameron in his new pants incase he wet the bed-- same with Andrew.... only to have Andrew wake up a couple hours later that night covered in vomit. UGH. It was a very long night.
Christmas morning we let Andrew sleep in and began the festivities with the older two. They were super excited! It is so fun having the kids get older.
Later that morning we heard a knock on the front door and found this! :) A happy surprise from our neighbors. The picture behind the chocolate santas had a picture of a snowman and the neighbors dog Falco. Awesome.

1 comment:
Christmas in Germany rocks! Stinks about him being sick though. Fun that you guys got to have a Christmas morning with the older ones and what nice neighbors. Great cookies too!
Post a Comment