I think this was Feb 6. I've just realized that my poor camera was off by a couple days. :)

Forgive me, it never gets old taking pictures of stained glass windows.
Charity had been here for a week-- and I finally got organized and took her out to see some sights. Really, the timing of her visit and the sudden FREEZE over all of Europe was an unfortunate coincidence. We decided to go to Worms. It's close (so it could be a morning trip while the big boys were in school), and has a cool history (Martin Luther history-- not the city where he posted his amendments, but the city where he was called to trial). Perfect combo... but oh my gosh. It was so, SO cold.

Checking out inside of the cathedral.

I was cautious walking near these tourists assuming with their heads bent they were praying... as I passed them, I realized they were just very involved with their smart phones. ;)

Charity testing her hand w/my old camera. :)

Ornate, much?

Inside the crypt. These royalty dated back to 902.

Andrew was super impressed.


No comments:
Post a Comment