Thursday, March 01, 2012

Metzingen-- Boss Outlet

Jan 25 (you questioned me, didn't you... but I'm showing you I'm serious! I WILL catch up!).

Nathaniel had a day off work so we decided to spiff-up his wardrobe with a trip to the Boss Outlet in a town an hour away. This place was *enormous* and the sales lady told N that not ONE suit would work for him and his manly muscles. Apparently Germans fall more into either the "pencil" or "fat" varieties. ;) He was at least able to find some shirts there and some other clothes at another nearby shop, so the trip wasn't an entire wash.

The kids and I spent our time out on the playground... It was *cold*!


The boys were great sports-- and endlessly enjoyed throwing leaves down into the window of the parking garage. They even thought it was good fun to kick the walls of the garage too. I ran over to them almost as fast as a parking attendant who told them to knock it off.


*sunflare*!

Here is Andrew playing on this fun toy jeep-- that was fun, anyway, until Andrew split his eye open on it.... Then N and I got to go track down an Apoteke (pharmacy) to buy steri-strips, rather than finding an ER. Oi.


Iphone pics-- Andrew with his new facial accessory.

These sorts of things rarely seem to phase my monkeys for long though. :)

William was also in on the adventures... On our way home we stopped at a base food court to have dinner and let the boys get some wiggles out. Some older girls (maybe 8 yrs old) took major issue with him trying to climb up the slide and grabbed his hand and SPRAINED his finger. Oh man. If I'd realized what had really happened then (bruising showed up the next day), those girls would have gotten some WORDS from me.

No comments: