Thursday, March 01, 2012

toss the toy


Jan 31

Andrew has become increasingly aware of his diaper's contents. I thought I might as well buy this precious little potty and just see what he does. He was entirely amused by our enthusiasm each time he sat down on it! haha. My mom promised me that third children potty train themselves.... and I'm going to hold her to that. ;)

I think this shot would be a great one for his senior yearbook photo.


Did I mention my sister Charity came to visit? Love her! My boys ate her up (figuratively only). They loved the extra attention and were sure to show off for her every chance they got.

Moving our rainy day upstairs, C, W, and Charity began a game of catch with the stuffed animals. I quickly grabbed my flash to be sure to catch the action on such an overcast day. :) I was laughing endlessly at these shots:

*soclose*!

Beautiful Charity. Aww. Miss her.

Um.. not very close. But, great jump. :)

:)


I *heart* this shot!




Moving on to new throwing material: a plush Jessie, Woody, and Bullseye.

Cameron discovered me (the paparazzi) and went on the attack...



Poor mangled blanket... it has been so, so loved.

The big boys were climbing up to the top of W's bed all afternoon for their launching platform and Andrew tried the whole time to get up too. When he finally did-- he freaked out (soooo did I). What am I going to do with all of these crazy boys? :)

3 comments:

Angela said...

Love these pics. Charity looks gorgeous. :)

Brandon and Tabitha Manikowski said...

LOVE THEM! At first glance I thought I was Charity

Miss M said...

Those catch pictures are the best.