You see, world... We're still here. I have a legitimate excuse this time for falling off the blog wagon (and largely the picture-taking wagon as well)... So, in case you're not on Facebook or haven't heard via someone else we're adding another baby bear to this group:
Isn't it an adorable peanut? You can see the due date of Sept 26 on the picture-- we should know this month or next what the gender is, and then I can knit Peanut it's own bear hat in an appropriate color. :) This pregnancy has been my most difficult by ten-fold... the fatigue was crippling. I finally seem to be out of the darkness of that first trimester now... now onto the energy of 2nd trimester, which will be very needed as we prepare to ship back to the US!
Anyway! Back to the regular blog update!:
Andrew was the only one willing to really let me take pictures. Love my boy!
Testing out a new scooter from Santa.
My dad and step-mom sent out these awesome boots. I love them as much as the boys do!










3 comments:
Congratulations! I can't wait to hear if you are having a boy or a girl. Your boys are growing up so fast.
Yay! Congratulations from the Westons! Let's hope you'll be using some pink yarn soon :)
Congrats! Are you going back to Maryland?
Post a Comment