After we went to the aquarium, we headed over to see the Dragon Castle... where legend has it that a dragon destroyed the castle.
The boys trying to see the dragon in his cave (which they never got to do since we didn't happen to have the right coin for it). They still talk about this though!
The dragon train-- a cog wheel train that takes you from the parking area up to the castle (sparing you a hike). Andrew talks about this train ride almost every night-- and even demands (he's three, ya know) a songs about the dragon train to the dragon castle and a sword. I make it up differently ever time. :)
My beautiful little dictator.
Obviously, we happened there on a very foggy day! It added to the eeriness of the ruins very nicely.
I love that I can hear Cameron's laugh when I see this picture. :)
We're precious. :)
About 1/2 way down the mountain is this estate. It was pretty impressive! I always wish I could just wander at will and step over all of those roped off stairways, but alas, I'm just another tourist. ;)













No comments:
Post a Comment