Spring Break!
I will say that I am a very persuasive wife. :) I managed to convince my husband to take us all to see Venice, Italy for Spring Break! We're so close (relatively speaking), can drive our own car, and had super cheap lodging. Perfect!
Started out the drive at 5am. The sunrise was an inviting sight!
All buckled in for the trip-- with our helpers Nina and Elie! It wasn't too long before everyone (but our noble driver) passed out... except Andrew... who talked non-stop almost the entire drive.
What a pair of goofballs-- showing off their new water bottles.
The day before the trip Andrew was carrying a huge stick near a metal slide, slipped on another stick, and slammed his hand against the slide. Looks awful, and he still won't let me touch it.
This man has too much energy at 5am. :)
First sighting of the Alps. *swoon*
We passed many a castle on our trip. I'm going to miss Europe!
I missed the Austria sign, but caught this one. :)
When we reached the hotel, the boys were delighted to get out of the car and run around! They quickly put together this beautiful bouquet for their beloved momma. :)
Running those legs- after nearly 9 hours in the car!
Aw, what sweet boys.
Almost every time we left the hotel, it wouldn't take long for a boy to ask to go back to it. They *love* the idea of being in a hotel! This one was geared towards families, and right outside the back door of it there was a *huge* playground. Perfect!
Nathaniel-- practicing fitting in at our destination. ;)














1 comment:
What a fun trip you guys! LOL at the video. Nathaniel could pass for a native so easily!
Post a Comment