Nathaniel and I went on a date! Good time, and great food! I think that I really needed it. I get so caught up in taking care of William and trying to be an all-star mom, that it was really good to separate from that for a little while and actually feel grounded again. :)
Thursday, July 05, 2007
New Friends
William has been making some new friends lately. He still doesn't really seem to care or not if they're around him all that much, but he's getting there. Occasionally he'll try to chew on a toy's nose or fin or whatever is available, but generally, he'll stare at them for a bit and then try again to see the t.v. or Momma. Silly boy, we'll have to be careful with this one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I LOVE that first picture. It is such a sweet shot. I tell you there is really something about going out on a date with out the little ones that somehow makes you feel like a person again. Glad to hear that it went well and the food was good. Second times a charm eh?
Oh, I'm so glad you got to go out. That takes some serious effort once kids are around.
Love the pictures! And so glad to hear you're still dating! :D
Post a Comment