Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Who's your daddy?... and momma?

Which features are mommy's and which are daddy's?

William- feeling happy after spitting up all over daddy's shoulder. I love this picture, I think it is so funny. It is also a good shot (barf aside) to compare to the baby pictures below!

A very enthusiastic 3 1/2 month old Nathaniel

Same picture again, simply for your scrolling convenience.

Baby Felicity (5 months) and my mom, Elizabeth.


and again...23 years later...just for a fun comparison.

7 comments:

Cami said...

Oh man, he looks all daddy to me. I'll have to look a little closer in person . . .

April said...

Hey..those are such cute pictures..for as long as I've known you I don't think i've ever seen a picture of you as a baby..how cute. I think he's got your eyes for sure.

Amber said...

How cute! I can't decide I think a lot like daddy but I see a lot of you too. What cute pictures.

The Spiveys said...

Your mom still looks the same. I love that picture of you. So pretty! (I'm referring to the wedding one but of course the baby picture is adorable as well :)

CJohnson said...

Wow...tell Nathaniel that Arnold Schwarzenegger called and he wants his baby outfit back. What a crack up! I think William is a beautiful blend of both of you.

Christie said...

Sorry Felicity, I see only Nathanial. But that could change... Hes so cute either way.

Marc said...

That has to be the sweetest freaking picture I've ever seen of Nathaniel... and your mom hasn't changed a bit in 23 years.


PS - Comment moderation sucks.