Monday, July 30, 2007
Sophia, the photographer.
Please meet my niece, Sophia. This child is something else. She's happy when she's happy and mad when she's mad. I asked her what she wanted to be when she grew up and she said "a big girl." Good ambition Sophie, gotta start somewhere. Maybe she'll go into photography too.
I took this picture of Sophia and William. Sophia quickly asked to see the picture (what did they do before digital cameras??) and then she decided to take some pictures herself. When I looked at the camera later of the pictures she'd taken I laughed out loud, and thought that I should share them.
Our time in Utah with the family is wrapping up. We'll be sad to leave them, but happy to get William home in his crib and on a schedule. lots of love, us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Those pictures are funny. Quite artistic.
Cute. Yeah, and what DID we do before digital... man we used to have to wait a week to just see the prints. AND we had to pay for the crummy shots too. :-) Don't you just love technology? Welcome home BTW.
I love letting kids take pictures. Too fun.
She is a natural! Love that kissy lips shot, so high fashion! =) lol.
Very cute picturs. I especially love the one of William that she took :D
Post a Comment