
Newborn William vs. newborn Nathaniel. I think that as William grows up the similarities will just continue to get stronger.
Here is my justification that I think William's hair will turn dark like his daddy's. They are blondies at about the same age.
I love this picture! It's just how I imagine Nathaniel as a kid.
My sweet sensitive one. This is in the MTC just before saying goodbye to his family.
And... his not so sensitive side. This is from one of his body building competitions. Love the body paint on his face?
My darling boys. I'm a lucky girl!
Here is my justification that I think William's hair will turn dark like his daddy's. They are blondies at about the same age.
I love this picture! It's just how I imagine Nathaniel as a kid.
My sweet sensitive one. This is in the MTC just before saying goodbye to his family.
And... his not so sensitive side. This is from one of his body building competitions. Love the body paint on his face?
My darling boys. I'm a lucky girl!
8 comments:
That was so funny!
I have to say that body builder one really creeps me out though!:)
His face looks quite scary!
William really does look like him as a kid!
Hey Felicity!!! I just found your blog..I hope you don't mind! Your little boy is so cute! I haven't seen you forever! I'm glad you're doing well!
How fun!! I loved seeing all the old photos!!
Wow, I so remember Nathaniel just like he is in the pic with the straws sticking out of his mouth. Those are my first memories of him and so somehow in my mind, we are forever somewhere around 6 or 7! As for William, I think he is a perfect mix of the two of you and as cute and studly as he can be.
Holy cow! He looks so young as a missionary -- and the body building picture -- holy cow again!
Wow, that painted body building one is just about the creepiest thing I've seen. ha ha ha
Yep, I think W looks like his daddy. I can't wait to see who his little bro looks!
What a fun post. So funny. Cute kid though eh?
How funny. If I did this of Jake he's pretty much look the same forever. Not so with Nathaniel, eh?
Post a Comment