Nathaniel, Felicity, William, Cameron, and Baby Andrew
what a cutie! congratulations!
Looks like a little Hancock! When do we get to hear the birth story? Congrats!
congrats! felicitations! beautiful boy!
WOW!!! Congratulations!!! He is beautiful! Look how wide awake he is. :-)
congrats!!!
Handsome baby boy! You make good boys!
Wow, he looks like a Hancock! All your boys look like Nathaniel! Maybe when you have a girl she'll be a clone of her mama :-)
Congratulations! Andrew is beautiful! I hope you got your carseat cover in time. I sent it on Saturday! You all should come visit us in Utah before you head off to Germany!
I'm chiming in agreement - looks like a Hancock! My boys started out looking like me now they are starting to look like their daddy.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
what a cutie! congratulations!
Looks like a little Hancock! When do we get to hear the birth story? Congrats!
congrats! felicitations! beautiful boy!
WOW!!! Congratulations!!! He is beautiful! Look how wide awake he is. :-)
congrats!!!
Handsome baby boy! You make good boys!
Wow, he looks like a Hancock! All your boys look like Nathaniel! Maybe when you have a girl she'll be a clone of her mama :-)
Congratulations! Andrew is beautiful! I hope you got your carseat cover in time. I sent it on Saturday! You all should come visit us in Utah before you head off to Germany!
I'm chiming in agreement - looks like a Hancock! My boys started out looking like me now they are starting to look like their daddy.
Post a Comment