Friday, February 26, 2010

Hanging out

On Saturday my sister Charity sent me a text message asking if she could come visit from NY. I was SO excited to see her but a little bummed that she would be here before Andrew's arrival.... Andrew was up for the challenge though. He came HOURS before she did. ;) Charity brought along her god-daughter, Miko. Miko and my big boys have been having a lot of fun playing together and Charity has been an incredible help. I'm so grateful for how that timing worked out!

Charity is a bit more adventurous than I am... Here is Andrew...

And here is Cameron, a mere 18 months ago. :)

A rare sighting of those dark eyes.
Another favorite hospital picture. One of my favorite parts about coming home from the hospital is getting to cut off all their wrist/ankle bands. Then I feel like they're really mine.
Blessed Auntie Cher. We would be lost without her.
Miko. This girl should be a professional poser. I think she looks like Olivia from the Cosby Show.
Cameron trying on Charity's shoes... C is still impartial to the baby, so long as he still has full access to me. Love my crazy little boy. He's looking so big!
We're a sleepy lot around here these days.

2 comments:

Heather said...

I totally agreeabout taking the bands off when you get home! It's like taking the packaging off a brand new toy! Congratulations, you guys--He's darling, as always!!!

Amber said...

So awesome that Charity was able to come visit! I love seeing all your pictures and hearing an update. Fun times!