Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Stuck Indoors...

Blizzard '10 part 2 hit today. Holy smokes, what a mess out there. Cameron really wanted to go out in the storm. He kept going to the front door and saying "ow-sigh" (aka outside), and "pweese!" So precious. I felt bad keeping him in, but I was sure that I would lose him in a minute out there with the crazy snow and wind. I've never in my life seen a storm like this! But with William, I was confident that he could weather the storm... especially in his bright yellow dinosaur rain jacket that he wears over his regular coat. He happily played outside for hours today while Nathaniel (bless his heart forever) diligently shoveled our driveway/walk, Donna's driveway, and another neighbors sidewalks THREE different times today. Our hero!
Here's how we're doing our best to keep busy while stuck inside. Not pictured is Thomas the Train rounding the tracks hundreds of times, or the many hours of PBS/Backyardigans/Muppet Christmas Carol playing on the TV.


This snow makes for such great light coming into the house! What a cute little monkey.

Mid-tantrum.

Sweet baby boy fell asleep on N's shoulder.

Then his cruel mother moved him to the floor to try to get some better pictures of him...

... and woke him up. Poor kid. One day he'll recover from the trauma I've caused him and forgive me. ;)

A view of our back porch. The snow actually was much higher yesterday.

1 comment:

Cami said...

yeah, yeah, snow . . . but you have one of those roller coaster things?? jealous . . .