Thursday, March 01, 2012

Rhein River cruise

Dec 19


To celebrate our anniversary (7 years, baby!), Nathaniel and I tagged along on an AirForce Christmas party dinner cruise up the Rhein river. :) I was hoping to get some better night shots, but... on a boat, in the dark, without a tripod-- it was hopeless. Still a fun trip though!

N and the local postmen. They worship him for his muscles. Seriously. ;) The adoration has come in handy-- when we're running late to pick up a package, etc. ;)

Our sweet friend and another friends baby. Love both of them.


2 comments:

Christy said...

So cute! We have yet to take the Rhein River Cruise. It's definitely on our list of things to do when it gets warmer.

amanda weichers said...

I had to do a double take on the first picture, it remind me so much of Monterey!