Monday, February 01, 2010

large & in charge

Right, so here is the obligatory belly shot (34 weeks). Enjoy, friends. These are the first and last you'll see this time around. I think they're funny. I have my days where I feel like... what was the saying we used in HS?....a bloated sea cow?... HUGE, anyway. And then I have days where I think, 'ahh, I don't look so bad'! But there are pictures now. And there is no denying that there is a BEACH BALL (aka Andrew) in my belly.


I'm not much of a poser, so N was making me laugh to take these pictures... which is why my mouth is open in them all. Oy.

Silly Mommy tried to get a shot of both her boys as they were looking SO handsome before church and with their cheeks still rosy from the snow. Cameron had a melt down when I put him up on a little table to get them in some better light. Poor little guy is exiting the fearless stage and becoming increasingly wary of things that didn't phase him before (ie dogs).

William performing the "itsy bitsy spider"

9 comments:

Jeri said...

You look GREAT! I love the second one. I am glad you took pictures, because sooner than you know it that little belly will be gone!

Angela said...

You looks so great!! If I'm ever pregnant, I want to look as good as you. :) Miss you!

Julie said...

Sooo cute! And the boys are too. ;) Can't wait to see baby Andrew.

Kel said...

I love plaid shirts and vests on my little guy too. Love your belly shot!

Mandy said...

Ok you are sooo cute! and i love how Cameron is carrying around a toothbrush. And how it's impossible to get both boys looking at the camera at the same time....I know how that is!!

Amber said...

You are so beautiful! Seriously one of the hottest pregnant mamas ever. Especially on your 3rd man if only! :-) So happy you posted them I love seeing your smilin' face.

Those boys sure are handsome. Love the outfits. Miss you.

Julia said...

A beach ball, yes, but a cute one! Can't wait until he can come out to play :D

Deb said...

you look fabuloso. and you are so brave. there are no pictures of me this pregnant. :)

Cami said...

You still look so tinsy, you cute thing! Seems like we just had your last shower.