February 22
Little man wasn't much in the picture taking mood- so this is the best of the day! Cutting molars is a beast.
Nathaniel took the morning off to play with our youngest. We sent the older two off to school, and gave Andrew his gifts (so he'd actually get to play with them without big brothers stealing them). It was a nice low-key day enjoying our boy on his special day! Happy Birthday, my little love bug.

William-- always happy to pose w/his tongue out.

Eyelashes. *heart*

While Daddy was away for errands I took the boys to our little zoo. We hadn't been since December and there were some fun changes to see, like the bunnies! Do you SEE how enormous that white rabbit is?

The brown one is a normal sized rabbit that we often see hopping around our park. That white thing is... huge. William sat there staring at him and his smaller friends for about 20 minutes.

The ponies are always a favorite!

Checking out the birds.

I call it successful when I get a picture of all 3 boys- even if not one is looking at me. I love the little tenderness between C and W. :)

Baby goats are seriously. so. cute.

The zoo has moved all the peacocks into a caged area (they used to roam freely). This male was doing his best to show off for a lady....

As usual, she was not impressed.

Cameron had a little tantrum when we got home. I tried to distract by taking pics. It sorta worked. ;)

Cameron- you're so cute when you're pathetic!


1 comment:
Happy Birthday Andrew! I love Fasanerie!
Post a Comment