Feb 25. :)

Every so often, Nathaniel has Stake meetings that he has to attend an hour away from the house. When possible, we like to go down as a family. I kill time w/the boys usually at a nearby base. This trip, a good friend was coming too w/her family and she found a better option! A fun park only 10 minutes from the church. Perfect.

Cat faces and a fedora to go out and play in? Why not. Some days I have to just embrace their littleness.


In the summer time, this is a water toy. Andrew played with it for about 15 minutes with another little girl his same height. They were so cute! My little ladies man. ;)

There was also this huge ball thing. I think I would have a hard time climbing to the top of it! The kids were hilarious to watch on it. Here, Cameron has just shoved his sweet friend off. ;)

Hide and seek. William is the seeker... and Cameron....

...hid?
HAHA! Oh man. When do they learn that closing their eyes does not make them invisible? I love it though.

My happy boy. Love him!

No comments:
Post a Comment