March 25
During our week of fine weather, we took a Sunday walk to the park with our friend E. We took all 3 boys, but I don't have a single picture of William! If I remember correctly, he was being a really big grouch and hung out in the stroller most of the trip. ;)
E and I braved our tushes on this hysterical German playground toy.
It was comical!
Cameron. You're adorable.
Andrew can't seem to help himself-- he has to get on his belly every time he's in the sand.
I love this series of pictures:
He BEGGED to wear flip flops, so I relented as the weather was so nice. The problem with him (and Andrew) is that they walk on their toes so much (like their mother), they can't keep slip-on shoes on!
See that little angel halo?
We have storks in the park behind our house. I adore it. I love hearing their chattering to their mates after returning to the nest. They're really huge birds! I'm still trying to get some shots of them mid flights....
These pretty little flowers show up one week out of the year on this hideous little plant by my front door that I try to kill the rest of the year. I'm always happy it survived during the one week of blossoms though...















1 comment:
Storks in the fields = UBER DEUTSCH. I always marveled at them when we drove by. I almost didn't even remember that memory until you mentioned the storks. Cool!
P.S. I miss you!
Post a Comment