Charity was armed with my point-and-shoot camera. When we were in the hotel room, William would often commandeer it. See if you can tell who took which pictures. ;)
This is the least terrifying of the "let me take a picture of your mouth" series, as it is a self-portrait.
Mommy's hair.
Too. Early. For. Pictures. I had to grab Cameron to hide my morningness.
This picture is so cute! Well done Charity!
This playground was a life-saver. The kids got out so major wiggles.
:)
Family portrait. :)
W didn't fall asleep, but the blessed child was wiped out!
Roast pig, anyone?
Okay-- Nathaniel took these. Sisters! Charity bought us these awesome matching Prague hats. Love them.
Cartoons on ipod/iphone= lifesaver.
I have to say, I adore William's perspective on life!
There are about 100 more of this shot on my iPod-- I'll have to fish them off one day.
Mmm. The hotel had the BEST bakery across the street. I would go back to prague just for their donuts! The donut in the picture is William's: "Here Mom, it's a smile! Hold it here!". This picture was 'take 3'-- what can I say, William is a perfectionist of an artist.
HAHA. Love Charity's eyes. :) Good shot W (see him in the TV?).
Chair. By William.
Oh little boy, do you know how lucky you are that this book is such a part of your life? No. But that's okay. One day you will know. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment