May 28
Seriously-- I took a picture of this so I would remember what it was called AND how to spell it. What is this place, you may ask? It is a cave. It was pretty talked up on its website... and maybe for people who've never been to Timpanogus cave, it might be alright... but for us, it was mostly just a chance for some cool temps and for me to feel like a rebel taking pictures where "no pictures are allowed". Yowza!
Waiting to get in. I love these 4 boys of mine!
William kept remarking, loudly, how the cave just looked like it was filled with peanut butter. He was spot on. It did... looked like muddy creamy peanut butter everywhere.
The rest of the tour group up hearing some interesting facts about whatever they were looking at. We hung back as we couldn't understand what was said anyway, and our kids were a bit noisy.
This is the highlight of the tour: The Wedding Cake.
The BEST gingerale I've ever had. Oh. My. Word.
The boys opted for popsicles and ice-cream...
Busy boy.. making us and especially everyone around us so nervous! Please don't split your head open again while we're hours from home, kid!
We bought these little glowsticks to entertain the kids in the cave. They entertained Andrew for hours after in the car!

No comments:
Post a Comment