June 9
Yes... it's June. But what fun is it being a kid if you can't wear your halloween costume any ol' time you want?
I have to say... going to parks this summer has been so different than any other summer I've had kids. This summer ALL of my children are fully mobile, and actually pretty coordinated. I'm finally reaching a point where I can bring a book to the park and actually get to read some of it! Andrew is behind in language skills, but more than makes up for it in his mobile development. The kid conquers playgrounds fearlessly (thus, terrifying his mother). He leaves many kids much older than he is in his dust. My little busy daredevil boy!
I love this baby. Our sweet friends came with us to the park. I am so grateful for them!
Ugh. Trying to copy his big brother...
Some dragons and monkeys on the merry-go-round!
Busy boy.









No comments:
Post a Comment