Tuesday, July 03, 2012

Our favorite park!

June 17

I'm running out of titles here.. we don't do much lately! just visit our same favorite parks! 
This particular day I went out with my camera to catch the baby storks... but they're not so much babies anymore!

 As we were standing there, a peacock crossed our path! I think that's good luck, right? Pity N didn't see it, because later in the day he sprained his thumb. :(

 This park is heaven to my boys. Lots of sticks, sand, and things to climb on. They are all a bit bug-shy though... which I am totally okay with.


 *heart*

 I wanted to try to get some shots of all 4 of my boys... but the sun was not working with me... 

 Neither was busy boy. haha But that's okay. I love them anyway.

 Looking at something mysterious!

This picture is so perfect. So typical. The littles always so busy on some adventure and me and Nathaniel just wanting to relax a bit! 

 This is how N sprained his poor thumb. Catching William on one of his descents. Check out that air though! And William is a solid kid!

 Cameron's flight. Andrew couldn't' be tempted. haha!

A b/w edit. :)

No comments: