June 23
Our boys have had several school parties since we've been here... but we've only attempted one so far. As the boys are getting older and more comfortable with their German, I thought I should start supporting this type of thing. ;)
See Cameron front right (brown shorts, black shirt, purple lei).
It was so funny-- they sang a Day-O (...daylight come and me wanna go home..) in German. So funny.
The other 1/2 of the class. I have no idea why William didn't go up there. Oh well.
William, waiting at the "cocktail" table.
Double fistin' it. :) Such a funny kid. Notice his new fashion trend? 9 times out of 10 he will be wearing a belt over his shirt. Such a silly kid.
Andrew looks so much like a Hill baby here!
Frau Klein. This is one of the sweetest teachers at the school. We're sad two of our other favorites have left the school but this one is a sweetie.
I adore this little girl. She always comes up and tries to talk to me and dotes on Andrew.
Cameron following the song and presentation. Love this happy boy!









No comments:
Post a Comment