Sunday, September 01, 2013

Day 3: Bridges and Cigs...

Just some random pics from along the route. :) 

Saw this sign...
Then saw this bridge! It was pretty impressive!!


At one of the stops for pastries (yum!) Nathaniel found some gum cigarettes. We generally don't set out to corrupt our children (or siblings), but he hadn't seen them since he was a kid, so he picked up a pack for fun. haha!

Then we saw this sign. :)

Seriously- how cute is this kid?! Haha!


Nathaniel forgot that if you blew through the paper that they blew out powder "smoke"... I didn't though! Here we are corrupting tender Abby. ;)


And our 6 year old.. :)



The guilty pack. haha. Don't worry.. William knows how bad the real things are for you, since Aunt Charity told him that if you use them they will have to cut your tongue off!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm sorry, but I can't help but laugh at those last ones of William. There's something so ironically horrible and funny about it!