Wednesday, September 04, 2013

LA Aquarium

July 2


So-- We moved from Germany to the States. :) I didn't photograph at all during that time, because life was just *crazy*! The important thing is we survived. :) Very soon after getting to Maryland, we kicked up dust again by flying across the country to California!

Anxious to keep the boys busy, we planned an outing a day. First stop: the Aquarium (in an attempt to avoid the HEAT that we just weren't used to!). 

 Trying to be smart, I dressed the boys all in the same color shirt: orange! thinking that would be an easy color to spot.... apparently along with about 50 other kids from a summer camp group! Oops. 

I hadn't remembered ever seeing one of these before-- it was so crazy to watch it swim! 


 This crab was crazy! 


Andrew talked about this otter for weeks afterwards!


 Scuba diver in the huge tank.


 A shark egg-- They had one due to be born the same time as our baby too. :)



 An eel-- the boys were fascinated, of course!

Ah-- it is exhausting being 6!

No comments: