Wednesday, September 04, 2013

July 3: LA ZOO

July 3


Next stop-- LA Zoo!
A meerkat. These animals are apparently William's new favorite. :)

This critter was so crazy-- look how teensy his legs are!


Elephants-- always a hit.

Andrew working the social scene...

This guy looked like he hated life (and I can't blame him). He spent his time pacing around the cage in a circle.


This tortoise was huge!



Sizing up paws. :)

Trying to cool off!


I love to see the hippos-- I was sad this was the only view we got of them that day.



A Rhino-- so weird looking!

Breaktime

Silly posers!


Sassy here wouldn't look at me. ;)

Another fan of his life. :(


This momma and Andrew were so cute together! 


She kept putting her hands where Andrew's were! She must have recognized Andrew for what he really is.. a monkey. *heart*

Koala! So cool. I've been fascinated with them since elementary school. 

This is just how we roll...


A Komodo Dragon-- highlight of the trip for all four boys. ;)

No comments: