Friday, September 20, 2013

Hannah Claire

Meet Hannah Claire :) 

She is healthy and an angel girl and we're so very delighted to finally meet her! She joined us on Tuesday with a very quick labor and delivery. We are all surprised how teensy she is! She was even smaller than Cameron who was born nearly 3 weeks before she was. My dainty girl!



 (She looks a lot like Cameron in this picture)


This is what she does most. Sleep. Angel girl!


This is what Daddy does most-- snap iphone photos of Hannah...

... and kiss her face. :)

 I love them!

 Hannah at home-- testing out her new crib. I think she likes it!


 Her poor little heel is so bruised from the PKU tests at the hospital. 

The boys *adore* her. I have fabulous pictures, thanks to a dear friend, of their first time meeting her that I'll post up soon. :) Just wanted ya'll to get your Hannah fix. *love*!
  


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Wish I was closer to hug on her and those darling boys of yours! Wow, I remember when it was just the two of us....you two have beautiful children! Congrats again!!!!!

Anonymous said...

two of you, not two of us. hahaha. oops.

amanda weichers said...

Congratulations!!! I'm so happy for you and Nathaniel and the boys! You are super woman! I loved readin your European adventures.

Geneil said...

Yaaaaay!! I'm so glad you've got a sleeper. :-) Such a beautiful, kissable girl!

(It goes without saying that we miss you like crazy, right?)

xo

Yulia said...

Felicity and Nathaniel, congratulations from the Westons!
She is so precious! And I love her name too. You're gonna LOVE having a daughter. And the boys are going to be so protective of her. So happy for you!

Lokodi said...

She's so beautiful. You guys make some seriously beautiful children. I'm so glad you finally got your girl. I miss your wonderful family so much. I could use a Felicity fix. I hope you're feeling well. Love to you all.

Lindsey

Cynthia said...

Man. So adorable. I am so happy for you. (Jealous of the Jeri pics too.) I haven't found anyone anywhere near as talented out here.

Unknown said...

So excited for you guys!! Julia misses you all!! Hannah is precious!

Julia said...

She is so adorable! I look forward to seeing her grow up - but not too fast!!!