Thursday, September 22, 2011

Cameron's Birthday

I know I did a little post earlier on his actual birthday-- but here are some more pictures of my big three year old!


He asked for a Winnie the Pooh cake... I did my best. Cameron was excited, though... Pooh didn't turn out quite like I planned...



See? haha!


The close-up and a description- I did the outline with melted chocolate chips, froze it, and then went to fill it in with colored white choc chips. But. The melted white choc chips melted the outline-- leaving us with a poor smeared Pooh Bear. Oh well. Birthday boy was delighted, and that's all that matters.


Here is a hilarious little video I took of Cameron. I took it on my iTouch and the screen was facing him so he could see himself being filmed, which should explain some of it and why he was such a goofball. It is hilarious. He acts like he's drugged! High on life, I guess. hahaha!


No comments: