Thursday, September 15, 2011

Traveling with children looks like this:

















5 comments:

Mandy said...

That just looks so EXHAUSTING!!!!! I really don't know how you do it!!

The Spiveys said...

Haha love the pic of N with the two boys!

CJohnson said...

Love the sister help... polygamy has it's perks, just sayin'.

Jen ♥ said...

Hi Felicity! I love your photos...I've actually stalked both of your blogs before! Hehee...

Anyway, I wanted to stop by & comment on your comment :o) on my 9/11 post. I can't tell you how glad I am that someone else remembers that plane flying into Monterey. (In fact, when you said you & Reesie were working at BR, I remember I may have been on my way to work there when I saw it!) But anyway, I have told that story many, many times over the years & no one else has ever been able to corroborate it for me. I had almost begun to think I had made it all up in my head! So thanks for confirming I'm not crazy!

Hehe..and thanks for the info that there are other DODs in the country. I have really always wondered whether or not that was true.

xo Whitey :o)

Cami said...

Nice. Do you think maybe Jake could carry my two boys like that? I'm thinking no.