
Are you proud of me? I'm making serious blog progress... (we're up to july 9th now!) the best is all yet to come! We have this sweet little park near us that we *love*. Remember when we went there last
fall? Last year corn was planted behind it, but this year they had wheat. I love living out here where there are fields everywhere, but we're still not in po-dunk-ville. ;)

I don't think this swing will ever get old. Actually we just visited this same park yesterday and I told Nathaniel I want to take one of them home with us to our house in MD. Think it would fit in my suitcase? ;)

Can you spy the frog?
1 comment:
That pic of W and C UPSIDE DOWN is so awesome! The smiles on their faces say it all.
Ella and Kate refuse to get on those swings. They are terrified of them. They don't know what they are missing!
Post a Comment